- Annual accounts for tax and statutory purposes
- Periodic management accounts to assist decision-making, bank applications etc
- Accounts prepared from various source material – manual and computer records.
Our practice software is compatible with most off-the-shelf bookkeeping software. Our staff are conversant with most software packages such as Sage, IRIS, Microsoft Office, Mamut, Freeagent, SOS, Quickbooks etc. We try to take the jargon out of accounting, bookkeeping and computing and provide solutions in plain English.
As Registered Auditors, we are able to provide an annual statutory external audit of your business or organisation and, if required, also perform ad hoc audits. Within this service, we can review the company’s controls and procedures. Advising management of potential weaknesses and suggesting possibilities for improvement which is integral to a worthwhile audit.
Business start ups
- Sole traders
- Limited liability companies
- Limited liability partnerships
Company Formations and Secretarial Services
Secretarial service Include:
- Filing annual returns
- The preparation and filing of abbreviated accounts (minimum information)
- Change of directors, secretaries (if any), shareholders and shareholdings